Iranian Warships Headed Off East Coast Close to U.S. Boarders…by Voice of Reason
I’ve been saying for some time now, that our long time adversaries have been getting mighty punchy with their military exercises, because they know we have the chump to end all chumps as our President. As Obama continues to shrink our military, while stooping to new levels of how badly he can treat our men and women in uniform almost daily, our adversaries keep testing, and testing, and testing…
Imagine Iranian warships headed off our coast under Reagan, or under George W. Bush? I don’t think so. They should be collecting plankton on the ocean floor if they get too close. Instead, I’m sure ol’ Barack will “strongly condemn” their actions, and then send them another $500 million payment. Here are just a few moves by other hostile nations that should be examined…. heck…. how about just reported on. Let’s start there.
- US Says Russia Conducted Missile Test Banned By 1987 Treaty
- Iran is about to be a Nuclear Power
- Russia Brings Back the Nuclear Train
- Russia Moves Nuclear-Capable Missiles Closer To EU
- Our Ally Turkey is Now Buying Missiles From China
- Russian Nuclear Submarine Goes Undetected Off America’s Coast… Again
- Russian Nuclear Bombers Intercepted Near West Coast Twice in Two Weeks
- China Testing New Space Weapons
- Pentagon Fears Chinese Military Advances Will Overtake USA in 5 Years
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — A senior Iranian naval commander says his country has sent several warships to the Atlantic Ocean, close to U.S. maritime borders for the first time.
The commander of Iran’s Northern Navy Fleet, Admiral Afshin Rezayee Haddad, is quoted by the official IRNA news agency as saying Saturday that the vessels have already begun the journey to the Atlantic Ocean via waters near South Africa.
Iranian officials said last month that the fleet consisted of a destroyer and a logistic helicopter carrier, which will be on a three-month mission.
Haddad says the fleet is approaching U.S. maritime borders for the first time. The Islamic Republic considers the move as a response to U.S. naval deployments near its own coastlines. The U.S. Navy’s 5th fleet is based in nearby Bahrain.
ALSO NOTICE THE SHARE BUTTONS AT THE BOTTOM AND TWEET BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE ARTICLE TO GET THIS OUT TO OTHER AMERICANS.
THE 2014 MIDTERM ELECTIONS ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!!